What Is Hypoglycemia
Hypoglycemia is a
Hypoglycemia is a
This is part 2 of an in depth look at Diabetes, Hyperglycemia and Syndrome X, explaining them in detail and concluding with showing how to rebuild pancreatic function – removing diabetes and the different supplements that can benefit these different types of blood sugar problems.
This article explains Syndrome X, while part 1 was about the Types of Diabetes. Diabetes or Hyperglycemia is the accumulation of too much glucose in the blood stream, because of a pancreatic insufficiency, that usually involves insufficient production of pancreatic enzyme, and some times insufficient insulin, while Syndrome X was coined by Dr Gerald Raven, Professor of Medicine at Stanford University. Dr Raven noted that there were many individuals presenting with the phenomenon of insulin resistance, yet they could not be classified type 2 diabetes. These patients were at greater risk of cardiovascular disease than the general population, so this is what he called “Syndrome X”.
In this 4 part series, I will take an in depth look at Diabetes, Hyperglycemia and Syndrome X, explaining them in detail and concluding with showing how to rebuild pancreatic function – removing diabetes and the different supplements that can benefit these different types of blood sugar problems.
Diabetes or Hyperglycemia is the accumulation of too much glucose in the blood stream, because of a pancreatic insufficiency, that usually involves insufficient production of pancreatic enzyme, and some times insufficient insulin, while Syndrome X was coined by Dr Gerald Raven, Professor of Medicine at Stanford University. In 1988 he noted there were many individuals presenting the phenomenon of insulin resistance, yet they could not be classified type 2 diabetes. These patients were at greater risk of cardiovascular disease than the general population, so this is what he called “Syndrome X”. I’ll go more into Syndrome X in part 2 of this series.
And so we begin…
Part 1 of 4 part series
The reason I now can justly write this referral is because until my recent stay in the Pasqua Hospital in Regina with a rather severe and painful right ear infection, I never understood what a “HEALTHIER” body, mine, could withstand, yes, withstand.
I am a man who prefers to do my health care and maintenance the most natural way possible. There is a place for main stream medicine when needed.
During my 3 day stay in the hospital, I was given mega dosages of Demerol, and other pain killers, anti-inflammatory & antibiotics. I had an infected cyst lanced in my right ear & my ear canal was closed shut – lots of fun!
Because of the protocol of supplements Kristine had put me on for a “dysaerobic” body, I was able to withstand & come thru all that my body experienced while in the hospital.
I honestly believe that without this protocol I would have become and stayed sick a lot worse than I was – without question!
I am not going into explanations on because the end result speaks for itself. With Kristine’s assistance, I will dispose of all the residue toxins in my body left from my hospital experience. They were very much needed at the time, but now its time to move on to the “HEALTHIER” body I had before.
To anyone who is considering Kristine to assist them becoming healthier, what are you waiting for? Let her work with you to achieve your goal.
Kristine, in closing I will keep it very simple.
My doctor of 30 years was beside himself with excitement when he discovered both my 30 years of heart disease, and diabetes, had already largely disappeared simultaneously after seeing you just 3 times!
-Martin, Age 52, Saskatchewan”
Limited Testimonial from Better Health Answers
Diabetes is the fifth leading cause of death in the US, and its incidence is increasing at an alarming rate.
Diabetes or Hyperglycemia is the accumulation of too much glucose in the blood stream, because of a pancreatic insufficiency, that usually involves insufficient production of pancreatic enzyme, and some times insufficient insulin.
This high glucose and disruption of normal glucose metabolism places a great stress on the entire organism and can lead to a number of serious and potentially fatal complications.
Some of the conditions that come with diabetes are neuropathy, or simply put nerve damage, retinopathy often leading to blindness, atherosclerosis, (hardening of the arteries) loss of peripheral circulation, especially in the feet and legs which later could lead to gangrenes, and kidney failure.
Diabetes type 2 or non insulin dependent diabetes mellitus or adult onset diabetes is a classic “disease of civilization”, almost unknown to people eating traditional diets and living in their traditional non sedentary way.
One major culprit is soft drinks, which in their non diet form can contain as much as 10 teaspoons of sugar per can and in diet form, they contain NutraSweet or Aspartame which also elicits an insulin response too.
The Water Wars – Bottled, Distilled, RO, Alkalized, Structured, and more..?
… So which is it?
Why is it even “brand name” bottled waters can be more acidic that beer, or even coffee?
Why is it that “alkalizing” waters can kill you?
How do you sort this whole mess out?
Once again, we turn to our own Inner Biochemistry for the answers…
I bet you didn’t know…
– there is only one common water process that makes your water higher energy…
– water, just like food, has to be converted to the very unique specific frequencies of your specific body to work…
– only one type of water moves through the membranes of the human body easier than any other type of water…
I’ll give you an quick story why this is so important: recently a few old acquaintances started calling about their “$4000 water filters” and how great “the multiple streams of alkalized water” were… so I asked for the science – never received it – I got on a call and found it was highly unscientific and often dead wrong in what was being taught to the people shelling out all this money – so I did the “acid test” (no pun intended) – I asked for a partial Bronze Plus test on a person whose Inner biochemistry I had already tested – after – they drank this supposedly “life giving – living water”…
You know what?
Their tests came back worse than anyone I ever tested – period – after only a few weeks of using the “living water”. Astonishingly, the only time any test came close was once when somebody was days away from death…
…Not a pretty picture you say?
This is why this brief post – and the future article – could save your life!
The “Fat Burner / Slow Burner / Ketogenic” Inner Biochemistry imbalance type
I bet you didn’t know…
– both “Sugar Burner” and “Fat Burner” are Inner Biochemistry imbalances…
– slow burning “Fat Burner” Inner Biochemistry imbalances have a problem digesting carbohydrates on their own.
– “Fat Burners” need complex carbohydrates to provide quick burning fuel in order to speed up their oxidative rate. So complex carbohydrates speed up their metabolism!!!
– Extra protein for a Fat Burner Inner Biochemistry imbalance will create a cortisone overload, which causes “STRESS”.
– STRESS = FAT
– If someone is Fat Burner Inner Biochemistry imbalanced and tries to do the “normal body building diet” – they will feel extremely sluggish – and even depressed… not knowing what’s happening with them.
– more than 60% of all blood pressure problems are at least partially related to high insulin and poor glycemic control
– when balance is lost in the many internal hormone systems, and the patient begins to age prematurely.
– Since a Fat Burners blood is too alkaline (YES! TOO ALKALINE is ALWAYS POSSIBLE!) – wheat will help acidify them – restoring balance
– Fat Burners easily suffer from emotional and mental problems – anything from being easily angry, to schizophrenia, could be triggered simply by the FAT BURNER INNER BIOCHEMISTRY IMBALANCE!
– In uncontrolled Diabetes, where the person breaks down only fat and protein, the dissolved CO2 level gets so low, it affects circulating blood ketones, which may actually lower cerebral respiration to the point of coma. Once they reach that point, sugars are prescribed – which works only in a diabetic Fat burner Inner biochemistry imbalance, but as you will see in the forthcoming article on this topic, there are other kinds of diabetics too.
So what is this mysterious Fat Burner Inner Biochemistry imbalance?